The payday loan industry has been charging high rates of interest and fees to consumers who can’t get loans elsewhere since the economy has taken a downturn.
For most people this cycle can get worse and worse by consumers taking out other payday loans to either pay off other debts or other payday loans.
This cycle makes payday loan consolidation a must to get out the trap and get these loans paid back in a timely manner.
Our program has been voted one of the best programs out there in regards to reducing our clients payments, stopping the interest and getting the debt paid back from 6 months to a maximum of 18 months.
We also make sure the lenders get paid quickly, which is one of the reasons lenders will actually work with us versus other companies who hold on to client payments for two to three months.
There are too many people are struggling with their payday loan debts and are having a tough time making ends meet thus making it necessary to get a consolidation.
Having your paycheck eaten up by high interest rates and fees which you see no other way but to take our more payday loans is a terrible way to live.
This is truly a vicious cycle for most people and real help is now available. We can work with you to consolidate your payday loans into a lower monthly payment with our consolidation program even if you have bad credit.
Your balances you owe the payday lenders are consolidated into a monthly or bi monthly payment that is affordable, and very easy on your budget.
These monthly or bi monthly payments are used to start making payments to your payday lenders upon your first payment. We will completely pay off your payday loan debt in a short period of time so you don’t have to continue paying only high interest and fees every two weeks. You end up not really paying much, if anything, towards your principal balance this way.
Many payday loan consolidation companies will hold your payments for a couple of months and then try to settle. That just makes the situation worse not to mention the lender calls and harassment.
We start negotiating and paying the lenders upon your enrollment and we are very pro-active in our efforts to help our clients thus avoiding these calls. We treat these loans as if they were our own and work very aggressively on each file to get them resolved as quickly as possible.
Below you can see real lender agreements that we have received not only on payday loans but also signature and installment loans. Payday loan settlements & agreements
Our Program Genuinely Works!
Payday Loan Debt Relief will provide a tailored program to eliminate your payday loan debt. Below you will also see some of the many benefits our payday loan consolidation program offers you:
- We will lower your monthly or bi-weekly payments and eliminate high interest and fees so you can breath again.
- We will not hold onto our clients money for months at a time as some companies do.
- Our consolidation program will completely pay off your payday loan debt easily and quickly.
- Consolidates all of your payments into one affordable payment with out having to go through some qualification process.
- We will negotiate and enter into repayment agreements directly with your payday lenders.
- We will also stop the creditor and collection calls which will eliminate your stress.
- Our firm uses a limited power of attorney and notice of assignment which takes us from being a 3rd party to standing side by side with you to get rid of your payday loan debt.
- We also offer complete tracking throughout the process so you are informed each step of the way.
In our process we use an aggressive and proactive approach with all your payday lenders whether they are internet loans or storefront loans. As well, our program is made up of four simple time frames 6, 9, 12 or 18 months which are designed to offer you affordability and results.
Just take a second to fill out the form on the right side of this page or call us at 877-734-6700 to get more information. Its time you started taking your paycheck back again…. This comprehensive payday loan debt consolidation program will absolutely help you get back on track.
Help Us Spread The WordTweet